The last post...

Finally the day has arrived, our last post in this activity, so here we go.
I remember one of the first days in this subject in which we had to create a blog page and write there, my first impression was like, "oh, so tedious", but with the passage of time I realized that I was wrong, write posts was very ineteresting and funny.


I like english since a long time, it interested me when I listened music in english or when I played videogames in english and I didnt undestand what it said, so to that form my interest in learning this language was born. With the time this interest has increased and here I am.
The experience of write these blogs was very nice, with each new blog I wrote about a different topic (like music, movies, your carreer, etc)  I improved my vocabulary learning new words. Besides I think that this activity is very important for improve your grammar, coherence and cohesion.
Another part interesting of this are the "comments", with these you know more about the members of the class and they know more about you, sharing ideas, thoughts, likings,etc.
Today I try to improve my vocabulary listening music, watching series and movies and playing video games in english.
I hope that one day in the not too distant future, I remember this blog page and I read all the things and ideas that I wrote in this moment.
Thank you for read, regards.




Comentarios

Entradas populares