About me

Hello classmates, my name is Camilo Alvarez Cruz and currently, I study chemistry and pharmacy.
I was born in Santiago, Chile actually I am 19 years old. My family is composed by my mother, my father, my brother and me. My parents were married in 1996 and since that year they have stayed together.
I studied in the school "Carolina Llona" until I was 12 years old, then I changed to "Liceo Nacional de Maipu" and there I finish my academic studies.
In the year 2017, I enter the university and like I told you at the beginning I am studying chemistry and pharmacy.
I like to play football but lately, I can not play because I don´t have enough time, besides I like to play video games and watch films and series, but something that I love is listening to music, I think the music is so motivational and it helps you to be inspired.
The month ago I bought a piano because I want to play it, but I still think that it´s so hard, I hope one day I can play it like Beethoven, ok no.
Today I spend my days studying and enjoying the time with my friends and classmates.






Comentarios

  1. i also like to watch series,in especially i like to see series or movies in netflix , which is your favorite serie ?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. brother your blog is great, hey I think that you can play to piano like Beethoven.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think that the music is motivational especially to exercise :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares