About Technology...


Well, the topic of today is the technologic devices and in my case, my favorites are the cellphone and the computer. I remember that my first computer I got this when I was 9 and in that time I was so surprised because you, being a child, can do anything with this artefact. In that moment I enter for first time in the world of the internet and as you know this is magnificent, also I played so much videogames, for example the classic pokemon with the emulator of gba and rpg or mmorpg games.




For other side we have the phone, I remember that I got the first when I was 13, it was a smartphone called Samsung galaxy ace, until today I conserve it. These kind of phones was the first that included android and a kind of "store" in which you can download different apps. That was so interesting and fun.
Today I have a notebook and a Motorola phone, and I use these every day, overall the phone because I carry it to every place. I use it to listening to music when I come to the university and for communicate with the world, but I think that today the society are being absorbed for this device, losing to this form the old manners. And the notebook I use it to playing videogames and search information about everything what I need. Everything that you search are there.
I think that both are so important today because these help us in our daily life, keeping us connected with everything and faciliting the daily things, but we don´t have to let ourselves be driven by these.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares