More things...

When I was a child, I thought of becoming a football player because I played it every day with my friends and I enjoyed this so much. Later, when I was 13 I wanted to study automotive engineering, in this years I liked so much the cars and all that was relacionated with it, today I still thinking that cars are so interesting but not to much how to study.
During high school, I realize that the science was the topic that I liked it, but most inclined with biology and chemistry. In effect I was in the biology´s class.
When I finished high school I wanted to study medical technology and my second option  was chemistry and pharmacy. Finally I chose study chemistry and pharmacy because before, I investigated both carreer and I found that chemistry and pharmacy it was more what I was looking for.
Currentlly I feel good at the university, this place is a like a new world in which you meet so much people every day and you share your experience with them. Today I spend my days studying and enjoying the time with classmates and friends, and I hope that the day when I finished my carreer and can work in a laboratory or in a pharmacy.



Comentarios

  1. Cars are so exciting! Have you thought about keeping it as a hobbie?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! your story is very nice, I also wanted to be a football player ! you want to be my friends?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also want work in the laboratoy, i think this is cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh !!!! it's very interesting. we should have a pharmacy together.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares