Music in my daily life

The music has been present in all my life, since I was child until today. I remember that as a child I listened the music that my parents liked and I am very greatful with them, especially with my father for give me to know the latin rock, bands like soda stereo, los prisioneros, Los enanitos verdes, etc. Until today I listen them.
When I was 11 my group of friends and I discovered a band called Linkin Park and from that day, this band have been my favorite. From that age I started to listen music in english, and music of all kinds of genre.
Currently the kind of music that I listen most all the time is pop/rock/metal music, bands like Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Linkin Park(obviously), etc. And also singers, like Charlie Puth, Bruno Mars, Ed sheeran, etc.
Besides to this I listen a lot music in spanish. I consider myself of those people that you put a song and you know some part of the lyrics of that song or the artist who sings it.
I remember there was a time in which I listened reggaeton music, it was until I was 12. I think that the reggaeton music of that time was very nice. sometimes I listened that "old school" reggaeton and that remember me my childhood, but  I dont listen the current music of this genre, because I dont like it.

I think the music is important in my life because it inspire and motivate me, and according with the situation or the mood I listen the kind of music for that moment.
I have a guitar and a piano, sometimes I play the piano, I must say that I am a begginer. I hope one day I can play it very well.
Finally in the films, I love the main theme of Interstellar, sometimes I listen this, it is very relaxing.

Main Theme Interstellar piano version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y33h81phKU





Comentarios

  1. I would also like to learn to play the piano

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a little girl I listened to a lot of linkin park, it's a shame that chester died

    ResponderEliminar
  3. linkin park remember me when I was a child

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares