People that I admire...

In the beginnig I didnt know about who write in this post, but after thinking for a while I know so here we go.
Albert Einstein  was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. He is best known to the general public for his formula E = mc2, which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation". I admire this scientist for all the knowledge and the radical change that he bring to our vision of the universe.




“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”








For other side I want to write about two philosophers that i consider important, the first is sigmund freud who was an Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, a clinical method for treating psychopathology through dialogue between a patient and a psychoanalyst. And the second is Jose Ortega y Gasset who was a spanish philosopher and essayist that worked in the philosophy of life. I admire both philosophers for their forms to see the world and the human mind and for all their knowledges that revolutionized their times and the philosophy that we know today.
For part of Freud, I admire the ability to go beyond and discover the unconscious and so know more about the complex human mind, inventing the "talking cure" or the psychoanalysis and to this form helping people with neurosis and psychosis. And for part of Ortega y Gasset, I like his form to see the life, like a stage in which you are and you lead your life depending of how you are and what you do, from here his celebrate phrase "I am I and my circumstances".
Thank you very much for your time.


                                                   









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares